Make Up For Ever Artist ShadowThursday, November 06, 2014
Thanks to a whole new technology, MUFE have developed incredibly subtle colours, astonishing glosses and sheens that are highly versatile, and some out-of-this-world effects – things that were just not possible until now. They come in an amazingly rich palette of intense shades in 5 effects (matte, satiny, metallic, iridescent, diamond). Each of them has a special finishing that suits different needs and occasion!
The ARTIST SHADOW separate into two formulas which is Pearly & Matte
Pearly formulas for Satiny, Metallic, Iridescent & Diamond finishing. ARTIST SHADOW pearly shades feature two technical innovations, Water-Blend Technology and Pigment Atomization.
- Water-Blend Technology using powders, pigments and new 3D gel polymers which are mixed
with water to create a formula that is heavily loaded with pigments (up to 71.5%).
Water is then extracted through evaporation, giving a supple and slightly creamy
texture with extremely vivid colours that can be endlessly blended.
- Pigment Atomization brings purity, evenness and extremely intense colour.
- In addition, Mother-of-pearl is used to add intensity and shine to the colour, plus metal oxides and black pigments for all the metallic effects (metal finish).
Matte formulas ARTIST SHADOW offers fine and supple matte formulas that contain no pearlized particles whatsoever and provide an outstandingly even result.
- Pigment micronization ensures colour is pure and even.
- Heavy pigment load whereby up to 88% in the matte black shade – guarantees hold and colour intensity.
- Zinc oxide and talc ensure optimal hold that stays fast.
Now are you ready to see the swatchess??
ME - Metallic
M - Matte
I - Iridescent
S - Satin
Below are the swatches of ME654, S604, M612, M100, D830, ME302, ME216, D236, I120, S924, I198, 1902, S402, SI520, M126, M910, S800, M806.
Artist Shadow only sell in Refill version at RM 63 each for 2.5gDuring the launch, Erika also demo the eyesshadow on the Joyce & Shirley using two different application..
You can purchase the casing separately, for pricing please refer to MUFE Store or Sephora.
For more info please refer to http://www.makeupforever.com/int/en-int/make-up/eyes/eye-shadow
Before I end this post, here is my OOTD that I wear during the launch!!
Alright girlsss that’s what I’m sharing for today.. I shall try to do a full review on the eyeshadow when I try on a few more time ya… For now I go to get back to work!! XOXO