Beauty Swap from CanadaMonday, November 11, 2013
Once you gotten a swap partner, you will then need to decide the swap value and when you will like the box to arrived your door step. Usually the value range from USD50 and above depends on how big you want your swap to be. After which, you can start discussion with your partner on the swap mechanism. Usually we will fill up a form to let our partner get to know our self more.
- Do you want your box to be entirely mystery means you will not request any specific product where you swap partner will decide for you?
- You may request type of product. i.e I want a waterproof black eyeliner and your swap partner will decide which brand for you.
- You can also specify a specific brand and product type to be include in your swap
- You also can specify the range of price you looking for a particular product
**Notes: Do put bubble wrap and wrap another layer of plain wrapping paper on top of your beautiful wrapping paper so you can write the recipient address on it. Also for Malaysia shipment, do leave a small space to stick the stamp! Also check with your partner if there is any product that is restricted from entering their country. i.e Nail Polish is not allowed in UK.Here is some of the wrapping I did for the swap with Mandy.
The unboxing moment is very much similar with unboxing Beauty Box that we buy BUT the difference is, the item is one of a kind which is not available in your own country or maybe same product but at a cheaper value upon your request. Sometime you might already know what is inside the box because you can request what you want specifically from your swap partner or you know what type of product you will be receiving but you may not know the exact brand or item. If you looking for full surprise you will then receive a box of mystery item, it really depend on your preference.
Another difference with beauty box swap is in this group most girl will wrap every single item which makes unboxing more fun as we will unwrap every single product. It’s like a box full of gifts!!!! The anticipation, surprise and excitement unboxing is so so so fun that I am addicted to you!! I have 3 upcoming swap in the next few months!!
I get to know many girl from various country through this beauty swap and also learn a lot of things from different people in the group!! It’s a very nice community and the girls there are so friendly and nice!!
Here is the picture of my first swap from Mandy, Canada!
1. Sephora Shower gel, they smell sooooooooooo good!!! I must buy them once I finished mine!
2. Balea mask, I have tried the detoxifying mask it cleanse my face thoroughly and my face feel lifted up!
3. Rimmel Kate Nude Lipstick, my current love that I wear it almost every outing. It’s so easy to glide through my lips and does not dry my lip at all!! It ‘s either this or another red lipstick if I want more color to my lips!
4. Physician Formula Dual Dark Eye Circle concealer. This come in yellow and light tone helps cover my dark circle perfectly!!!
So I guess that’s all what I want to share today!! Hope you enjoy reading and don’t blame me if you get addicted with this hobby!! Oh yes enjoy swapping everyone!!