Bali / Nusa Lembongan 6D/5N Day 7 Part 1/1: Departure and Saying Goodbye to BaliWednesday, February 06, 2013
Packed up everything and waited at Perama Boat office for the boat to arrive.
Apparently, when all of us seated inside the boat it seems we are overweight. The boat don’t seem to move…Some of the men help to push hard and finally the boat moving forward slowly..
Then when we reach a deeper water level, we transferred to another larger boat. I took the motion sickness pill to help me fall asleep fast. I do not have motion sickness but on long journey this pill helps me feel more comfortable and fall asleep.
We reach Sanur and boy this time the boat stop far away from the exit….I have to drag my huge luggage all the way to the exit. Imagine dragging on wide spread of soft sand under blazing hot sun…
Phewwww….finally land on something hard as in concrete road…
Sad thing is my driver is lost..He went to another spot!! So freaking hungry after the long walk…We decided go for a seafood dinner recommended by one the tourist we met in Uluwatu temple. He highly recommend this Hong Kong style Seafood Restaurant name Lao Ta at Kuta.
The restaurant divided into two portion with approx capacity of 70-80 pax.
They have a relatively thick menu with very illustrative & attractive pictures which got us scratching head what to order. We finally settle down with total of five dishes.
First to come is the Frog Porridge fills with generous amount of smooth frog. The frog made the porridge so sweet and great as started for our hungry tummy. Definitely warm up my tummy.
Stir Fried Baby French Bean. Crunchy and the taste just nice!
- Distance: 15 minutes from Kuta main town without jam
- Specialty : Hong Kong Style Seafood
- Nearby Attraction: Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur
- Location: Jl. Raya Kuta No. 530 Tuban Kuta Denpasar Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 361 7429068
Most of the brands are sports wear or beach wear. Some of the brands are Quicksilver, Roxy, RipCurl, Billabong, Adidas, Nike, Speedo, Diodora, Puma and Reebok. Also some high fashion brand like Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Zara, MNG, Warehouse and Marks & Spencer.
One of the great bargain we got is the Puma Sport Shoe for only RP 200,000. The Speedo Full Swim Suit at only RP 50,000.
My Shopping Haul from Factory Outlet
So if you visiting Bali, do remember to make a stop here.
Factory Outlet @ Sunset Road
- Distance : 20 minute from Kuta
- Attraction : Shopping for Sports & Beach Wear
- Nearby Attraction : Hong Kong Style Seafood Restaurant, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur
- Location : Sunset Road, Bali, Indonesia
Discovery Ball @ Kuta
- Distance : 15 minute from Ngurai Rai Airport
- Attraction : Shopping, Beach, Sea, Sightseeing, Western Food, Night club, Bar, Pub
- Nearby Attraction : Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud
- Location : Kuta, Bali, Indonesia