Bali / Nusa Lembongan 6D/5N Day 5 Part 1/2: Leaving the City behind, Journey to Nusa LembonganThursday, January 24, 2013
chalet to us.
I prefer having sunbathing at the pool area than swimming. The pool is rather too shallow and small to satisfy me…LOL
The hotel exterior is magnificent…soothing, relaxing and cosy…Definitely great for a vacation!
here! Our room was decent and the bed was comfort for us.
Another point i love this hotel is the room come with bath tub! A must have for a good room!! Sad thing is the water pressure is too low and the shower is attached to the bath tub where there is no shower curtain installed! So after all the soaking and shower the entire bathroom is wet!
At Griya Sanur Hotel, the breakfast is ala carte style and it’s the way we like it..the western breakfast! Mezzo is the name of the restaurant in the hotel. There is few sets for you to opt from on the menu.
Literally we pick Mezzo Big Mag so do my parents only thing is some of us order omelette and some order Sunny Egg.
sausage was close to the one I get to taste back in Europe but this is way too flourish, no meat texture is detected. Perhaps they are trying to save the cost? Grill chicken breast was good only exteriorly due to the yummy barbecue sauce layer. Sadly the barbeque flavour does not infused into the meat. Sunny s on tip is delicious but not infused into the meat. Bacon is rather salty. The Butter they provide has a strong milk and butter aroma..the saltiness level is perfectly balanced when spread on top of the toast! One thing I love in Bali is Avocado Juice is available everywhere and it is just too delicious!
Hotel Griya Sanur
- Distance : 10 minutes from Sanur Beach
- Nearby Attraction : Sanur Beach, Seminyak Beach, Kuta, Seminyak,
- Stay here for cosy and relaxing environment.
- Address : Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 402 Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
- Contact No : +62 - 361 - 270119
- Price per night : USD 42.1++ (50% discount). Air conditioned, bed and breakfast.
Arrived at their office in Sanur, waiting for verification of our booking before we sail off..
RP 100,000 return trip per person since the speed boat is double the price. We thought the boat would take 2 hours as what we read in other blog and forum and expect the boat to be smaller and not so grand type!!!
But we were surprised, we arrived at Mushroom Bay in less than an hour and the boat is comfortable with shelter. I enjoy the view in the entire journey …
- Location: Jl. Hang Tuah, Bali
- Contact No: +62-361750808
- Website: peramatour.com
Inside the room everything is nicely arranged….Felt like a good place for honeymoon…
There’s a huge clear sea water foot step away…
More Photo of our hotel surroundings…
Apparently there is only total of 4 bungalow available now. They are in upgrading progress…So by March 2013 there will be more bungalows ready!
Yogi Beach Bungalow
- Distance : 10 minutes from Mushroom Bay
- Nearby Attraction : Mushroom Bay, Junggut Batu, Mangrove, Devil’s Tears, Sandy Bay
- Stay here for stunning beach view and the great prices.
- Address : Nusa Lembongan
- Contact No : +628179782646
- Price per night : USD 30++. Air conditioned, bed only w/o breakfast.