Bali Island 6D/5N Day 4 Part 2/2: Adventure to the Spectacular View & Hunt of the Best Pork Rib!Sunday, January 06, 2013
The view is also a great background for tourist who want to have a breezy lunch! It’s like Cameron Highland to me but without the Tea Plantation.
There is plenty of restaurant along the rail where you can enjoy your lunch with the spectacular view of the mountain and lake.
- Distance: 2 hour without jam driving from Kuta
- Attraction : Mountain & Lake Sightseeing, Mountain Trekking, Mountain Climbing, Drinking Coffee or Tea with Spectacular View
- Nearby Attraction: Kintamani, Tengalalang Paddy terrace, Goa Gajah, Tampak Siring
- Entrance Fee: Free
- Location: Jl. Raya Penelokan - Kintamani, Bali
So do WE!!!!! Look how my Dad enjoy watching the Flaming Pork Ribs!
Finger Licking Good!!
For us, our tummy don’t just feel satisfy with only the Pork Ribs we need more! So Pork Satay will be another good choice!
Other available Menu!!
Naughty Nuri Warung @ Ubud
- Distance: 1 hour without jam driving from Kuta
- Specialty : BBQ Pork Ribs
- Nearby Attraction: Ubud Market, Ubud Paddy Field, Ubud Monkey Forest
- Location: Jl. Raya Sanggingan, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia (Across the road from Neka Museum)
This is the only part I enjoyed (soaking my leg), after that it’s all disgusting! Thank god the rat did not run over my body else I will not pay a cent!
I must not let this ruin our night so me and Thomas decided to walk across our hotel in Sanur to this Chinese Noodle Shop, Mie 88.
Out of expectation the Noodle I ordered taste really good! It’s a mixture of Indonesian + Chinese style.
For Thomas, the Sweet & Sour fish tasted normal.
Mie 88, Sanur
- Distance: 30 minutes without jam driving from Kuta
- Specialty : All sort of Chinese & Indonesian Noodles
- Nearby Attraction: Sanur Beach
- Location: Jl. By Pass Sanur 88, Bali, Indonesia