Bali Island 6D/5N Day 1 & 2 (Part 2/2): Sunset, Temple and Seafood by the BeachSunday, November 18, 2012
We walk through the wide grass field like another small garden. The huge statue is still in the making process.
The garden by itself it a vey serene place to walkthrough. Visit my previous post on this garden.
Here we arrived at the entrance of Water Blow.
Water Blow is place where the rock stands firmly on the beach of Nusa Dua. The rocks erosion turns into beautiful shape caused by constant swept by the strong waves. It’s mind blowing wave formation is really amazing. However be careful because at times the waves maybe bigger and stronger than you expect.
The view down the rocks where the waves keep covering it is freaking amazing. At a point it’s so stress released but at certain time it feels scary when the fierce wave splash on the rocks and blast high above!!
However, I suggest to visit this place in early morning or late evening to avoid the bright sun shinning which could be burning hot.
Water Blow, Nusa Dua
- Distance: 45 minutes driving from Kuta
- Attraction : Water Blow, Beautiful Cliff Shapes caused by erosion, Strong Waves formation and Photo Shooting
- Nearby Attraction: Uluwatu, Padang Padang Beach, Nusa Dua Beach, Dreamland Beach & Jimbaran
- Location: Near Hotel Grand Hyatt. Then you walk pass wide grass field, then follow the path to a gate that written “Water Blow”
“Pura Luhur Uluwatu is one of Bali's kayangan jagat (directional temples) and guards Bali from evil spirits from the SW, in which dwell major deities, in Uluwatu's case; Bhatara Rudra, God of the elements and of cosmic force majeures”Uluwatu is well known with wild monkeys hanging around hunting for your belongings.
sources from Indonesia Tourism
- Do not wear your sunglasses on top of your head. Yes it may look cool but the Wild Monkey will take it away before even you manage to flaunt your sunglasses.
- Carry all your belongings with you all the time. Do not leave it unattended.
- Wear covered shoes else the monkey will take it away from you.
- Do not feed the monkey. The monkey will chase you for more food.
- Do play with the monkey or attack them. They can be very strong especially when they come in group
For those who wore long pants you will be given a yellow string to tied on your waist.
We have around 3 hour time which is too much. I think 2 hour is more than enough to explore the entire surrounding.
We walk along the edge where tourist can be seen snapping pictures everywhere!
So this will be a good spot for Sunset and it’s very windy here. It feels good by just sitting on the grass while waiting for the sun to set.
Uluwatu Temple, Uluwatu
- Distance: 1hour driving from Kuta
- Attraction : Temple Visit, Sunset View, Kecak Dance, Hill Trecking.
- Nearby Attraction: Blue Point Beach, Padang Padang Beach, Nusa Dua Beach, Dreamland Beach & Jimbaran
- Location: Desa Pecatu, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
We select 2 X Package B. The package comes with soft drink, salad, soup, white rice, fried vegetable and fruits.
Every thing is too good to the extend I do not how to put it in words. From the fish to the clams, crabs and prawn all are very fresh and juicy!! The potatoes is delicious too…
Lia Cafe, Jimbaran
- Distance: 40 minutes driving from Kuta
- Location: Jl. Pemalisan Agung
- Contact No: +628123907411